replacement/adding/cleaning fuel and oil filter for 93 xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mxrider9239

hey guys ive hit a bump in my start of the season by needing to clean some fuel passageways. My question is how do i clean the water separator for the gas (can i take out the bowl without taking our the entire unit), where can i get a new inline oil filter (best price) and should i should i also add an inline fuel filter? ive been reading around about the fuel filter and saw people were talking about the purolator F21124, if i were to add one where should i put it and what size should i get? :thumbsup:

The stock filter bowl will unscrew without having to remove the entire unit. When you put it back together... use a new O-ring. If you get a leak in the bowl... the engine will run lean.

The oil filter... just get it at your local dealer. You can order them on-line cheaper... but if that's all you are getting... then the added shipping will be more than getting it local.

Adding an extra filter is up to you. I always add an extra filter close to the carbs.

ok thanks for the help, and if i go ahead with the extra fuel filter i would need two 1/4 filters correct? (one for each carb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back