Replaced springs and bunk brackets.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster32940

Finally decided to replace the sprints and bunk brackets on the trailer. They were original 2008 and had been used in salt water for several years. They were super rusty and I didn't trust them. Hardest part was getting the parts ordered and shipped form Karavan Trailers. I called the day after the 4th of July weekend and they said they were swamped with calls and would have to get back to me. Waited 48 hours and called them back. They had no idea who was supposed to call me so I started over again. Gave them the VIN and told them what I wanted to replace. 2 days later the guy put the order pricing together and called me for credit card info. I thought it would get shipped out that Friday AM, but received a UPS notice on Monday afternoon that it shipped then. Ugh. Received the parts on Thursday, 10 days after first calling them. Anyway, the parts matched exactly and it looks like a new trailer. Joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back