Replaced factory jensen with JL Audio Marine

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali64

Here are some pics of new speakers. Two 10 inch JL subs, 2 sets Jl components, 2 Jl amps in glove.

Attachments

• DSC00110.JPG
    DSC00110.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00111.JPG
    DSC00111.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 113
Yeah I still have the jensen receiver, but might install alpine marine head unit, and wired remote. The wired remote is similiar in size to the factory jensen, so it will look factory when installed. You can adjust and fine tune the audio so much better with a high end head unit, especially when you add ams and subs. Don't get me wrong it sounds great just the way it is, maybe I'll just keep it like this for a while and save some money. The Alpine marine products don't come out untill april.

siiic!

thats a nice setup you got there. did you have to ad another battery for the new system? where did you get it done? when i get my 230 i want that same setup, i like my music loud and crisp. i was origionally going to get the 230 wake just because of the tower speakers.lol

That is a very hot set up. I think soon I'm gonna upgrade my system when I finish my outside projects at home.

Yes had to add 2nd battery

Yea had to cut small hole for tweeter surface mount or much bigger hole for flush mount. I opted for surface mount. Had to cut large hole for 10 in subs, but looks good, installed amps in glove box, and still have plenty of room for stuff. I'm still waiting for the new alpine marine head unit and wired remote to replace the factory jensen, the're not out yet. Just by adding JL amps, subs, components, it sounds unbelievable, I'm very picky about my music. I had it done in norwalk off of imperial highway adjacent to the 605 freeway(discount stereo). I had a second battery installed first with a perko dual locking switch, I highly reccomend 2nd battery if your your going to run amps.
Yea I was looking at the wake edition to, I wish I would of least got the wake tower, but the markup was $3,000 so I figured I could get aftermarket cheaper. I really like the way it looks with tower speakers, but I already spent way to much, JL audio aint cheap. Let me know when you get your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back