Reman engines!!! Cheap and he does great work

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock have you used or heard of someone that has used him before?

Always good to have another guy competing for business.

He isnt really a junkie...;)

Hes prob just trying to make a point but seriously...if you send any extra parts they may not be returned. Thats one of those things you tell a customer just before the sale.

Yeah i have been a busy boy lately...Feels like i never get away from work and when i do im in the shop working on some type of project...This guy is literally only about a half hour from my doorstep so if anyone sends an engineout to get it done i can single handedly go and check on the engine for you and make sure all is done right and going good

Nice to see you back Brock.
Don't forget to fill your tank and take a cell phone and maybe some flares with you :)

How are you & your dad doing after your transplant surgery?

Damn Brock, we thought you dun run off with Criss ta luk fer that Vanderlay feller. Good ta see ya back. Don't pay no mind to the SDB bouts them flares and whatnot, I think he dun banged his head on that pipe in his geerage agin.

Nice to see you back Brock.
Don't forget to fill your tank and take a cell phone and maybe some flares with you :)

How are you & your dad doing after your transplant surgery?

we are both doing great..he just had to have another surgery to get the old kidneys removed..(why they didnt just take them out in the first place is beyoned me)..but other than that he and i are both doing great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back