PWC Muscle undergoing major renovation RIGHT NOW.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys. www.PWCMuscle.com is down right now. We will be back up as soon as possible with an all new more user friendly design and a whole lot more products. [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] you will appreciate the down message if you get a chance to see it ;)

Here is the picture we had up [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION]

2.png

Attachments

• kgYQkUH.jpg
    kgYQkUH.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Nice job Greg! That's a whole lot easier to navigate now than it was before, I generally know pretty much what I'm looking for but couldn't always find it on the old layout.

I enjoyed doing business with you this week and wish you continued success, I know you're working hard at it and it show's.

Nice job Greg! That's a whole lot easier to navigate now than it was before, I generally know pretty much what I'm looking for but couldn't always find it on the old layout.

I enjoyed doing business with you this week and wish you continued success, I know you're working hard at it and it show's.

We really appreciate that! We spent about 10 months making this new design as simplistic yet visually appealing as possible. Let me know if there is anything at all we can do for you in the future. :cheers:

We really appreciate that! We spent about 10 months making this new design as simplistic yet visually appealing as possible. Let me know if there is anything at all we can do for you in the future. :cheers:

Add more more WSM service parts, the common stuff! :)

Starting right about now when the weather breaks pre-season through August my phone rings off the hook and the email blows up like cheap fireworks with people asking "Bob do you have this on hand / where can I order one I need it right away" to the point of ad nauseum over and over again.

We basically have a three month season here with pretty unpredictable weather in spring and fall and people turn the simplest of parts issues into a panic buy, they lose sleep over missing a chance to get out on the water the next weekend they have off.

You know I buy and refer SBT a small fortune in business for common service parts, the reason for that is two-fold:

They have the most user friendly website going, especially for the novice DIY crowd they can enter their PWC into the search bar on the homepage and it shows every part they have available with good photos, descriptions and specific applications. I don't usually get another call saying "I looked but I can't find it there." ~I don't have time for that in the busy season and neither does anyone else just making a parts source referral to try and help them along.

Aside from their competitive pricing, the way they set that website up is the reason I send most people there and I reference their parts photos all the time so people can see the service part in question when answering DIY or forum related questions.

They have excellent automated customer service emails and fast shipping with Fed-Ex ground tracking information that shows up almost immediately after the order is placed, that matters for their piece of mind and it's a huge help to me when someone gets cold feet after they order a part for their DIY project and calls back wanting to know if I can *work it in before the weekend*, I have to know when the part is showing up to try and help them and that scenario plays out often enough.

I also don't hear they could have sourced the total delivered cost of an order from them anywhere else for less money, their free Fed-Ex program on order's over $100.00 is tough to beat.

I'd like to give you that service parts business, you hands down smoked their best price on two major purchases this past week and we were glad to give you that business to support your continued investment in expansion and improvements. I'd like to continue that trend, I don't have any particular loyalty to most of the dealer program discounts your competitors offer these days it's barely enough to notice on anything short of 2K plus stock orders.

Find a way to do what they do and make it easy and quick for the newbie's to find what they need at a competitive price and you'll get a direct referral from me every inquiry I get this year.

Back