Purchasing Speedster 200?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seabud

Looking at purchasing a 06 Speedster 200, twin 155's. Boat is immaculate with 156hrs on it and well maintained. The owner is asking $16,500.00. Would appreciate any advice, good deal? high hours on motors/pumps? Thanks a lot.

Looking at purchasing a 06 Speedster 200, twin 155's. Boat is immaculate with 156hrs on it and well maintained. The owner is asking $16,500.00. Would appreciate any advice, good deal? high hours on motors/pumps? Thanks a lot.

Sounds about right. I'm selling my '05 with around 200 hours on it, in excellent shape. Asking $16K for it. You will want to verify if the engines are supercharged or not. And if so, have the SCs been rebuilt. If not, I'd negotiate that out of the selling price, and then you're going to need to do that as soon as you get it.

I just purchased a 2006 two weeks ago with 110 hours and supercharges rebuilt. Boat is in mint condition and a one owner boat with all the paper work. I got a hell of a deal at $15K and jumped on it. Very happy with the boat and what I paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back