Pump housing O-rings and seals

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gato760

Hello my fellow boaters. I am trying to find the two "reddish" seals in the pump housing but not too successful (see photos):

This is a 2006 C180 with 215 HP 4tec

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards

Attachments

• 20190616_123304.jpg
    20190616_123304.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 20190616_123258.jpg
    20190616_123258.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Hello my fellow boaters. I am trying to find the two "reddish" seals in the pump housing but not too successful (see photos):

This is a 2006 C180 with 215 HP 4tec

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Regards

Hmmm, I don't think mine has seals like that in it. Not red anyway. Trying to find replacements you mean?

Yes sir. I cannot seem to find any replacements for them. Do you have regular o-rings in yours?

I'm not certain, but what you have in yours doesn't look familiar. I'll pull mine off on Wednesday and have a look. I kind of think I don't have anything at all in mine......

I think I just found it online. The part number I got is 293250084. These seals are white, but I saw someone used ones pulled off and they had one whitish color seal and one pinkish color seal with the same part number. I just bought them both for about $18 with free shipping.

I believe those are for the bailer tubes used on PWCs. Boats don’t have them because the boats have bilge pumps.

Did this pump come off of a PWC?

I am not sure where the pump came from because I bought this boat used last year. I did not see them in the manual, but since I had them I figured they are required.

Are o-rings or seals supposed to be in the pump housing where those seals are in my boat?

Is that the pump housing or the mount for the pump? It looks more like the mount attached to the boat were you bolt the pump on. If it's the pump housing take it to a dealer and have them get u the rite parts. If it's the mount you will have to take the boat in or show them the picture.

Is that the pump housing or the mount for the pump? It looks more like the mount attached to the boat were you bolt the pump on. If it's the pump housing take it to a dealer and have them get u the rite parts. If it's the mount you will have to take the boat in or show them the picture.

The manual calls it the Jet Pump Support. It is what the jet pump mounts to. I am not sure where I got the term pump housing from???

I understand! I am on a learning curve myself. The only reason I thought it was the mount was because I just got mine all back together finally. Mine had salt water damage that I had to fix from a previous owner.

I understand! I am on a learning curve myself. The only reason I thought it was the mount was because I just got mine all back together finally. Mine had salt water damage that I had to fix from a previous owner.

When you got it back together, did you put any seals or o-rings where the seals are located in the photos I posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back