Proper amount of premix in reservoir

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I'm new to the pwc world, I have what I believe is a simple question, how much oil fills a Sea Doo 787cc oil reservoir and when will I know it's close to empty?

It holds about a gallon and you can see it by moving the ski back and forth. If you have a XP or SPX the cap has a dip stick and they all have a red light for low oil.

Make sure you are only using API-TC full synthetic oil and never mix brands. It will never be blue or green.

It holds about a gallon and you can see it by moving the ski back and forth. If you have a XP or SPX the cap has a dip stick and they all have a red light for low oil.

Make sure you are only using API-TC full synthetic oil and never mix brands. It will never be blue or green.

Ok great thanks!

Ok that's what I was hoping for we purchased this ski used and have gotten quite a bit of old fuel out of it approximately 8 gal attached is a pic of that fuel. In my other thread i stated we are having a difficult time getting the ski to idle and just operate at low speeds. What is your take on this fuel good or bad? I'm gonna say not good at all

Attachments

• IMG_20180622_164610432.jpg
    IMG_20180622_164610432.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
We just weren't sure of the age and felt better draining. Will it hurt when we fill with fresh fuel and carbs completely rebuilt with factory parts to add Sea Foam to the fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back