Problem with Gauges

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cc693634

OK so i got a seadoo islandia 2006...

The left tachometer, the one speedometer, and the left gauge circle are all not functioning..

I have switched the wires on the tachs.. its worked.. so its not the actuall gauges..

I looked at the one main fuse in the engine compartment.. its fine and when i pulled it out neither of the tachs worked...

I checked the wiring to make sure the wires were secure to the gauges.. they are...

Can some one help me.. is there another area of individual fuses or something..

I replaced the radio with a Dual because the stock one corroded.. i dont recall if the problem started when i did the replacement.. thanks in advance Chris..

I have the same problem....

Hello,
I am having the same type of problem on my 05 Challenger. Lots of others with the same problem, anyone here have an idea of the issue? It seems that the gauges are fine, but somewhere there is an electrical issue. But this is just what I have read and it seems to be a common issue. If anyone has some guidance, please help us! Thanks! Rick

upstate NY
2005 Challenger 180, runs good, no gauges.......lol

got my new tachometer in....

Hey guys,
I got my replacement tach and installed it yesterday. It now works and seems that my issue is with gauges. I have a speedometer being sent to me as well, all part of my used boat purchase through a dealership. They were supposed to go through the boat, but tach, speedo and the bilge pump do not work. But at least they are sending me the parts and I am learning about my boat. good luck guys. rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back