Post use Boat Spray?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

briancayko

Sitting in Montana freezing & dreaming of taking the boat out has me remember seeing a guy pull his boat out of the lake & then sprayed the whole hull down with some type of spray bottle. I didn’t get to ask him what it was our why so I thought I would ask here. Any ideas?

Maybe something to keep the water spots down? I've heard of people using items like that before. Not something I use personally.

When we had jest skis we used to us Ducky when wiping them down. It worked great.

We tried different products on our boat but none worked as well as diluted vinegar and water. Our primary concern is water spots, and the solution just wipes them away. And it is inexpensive. We wipe down the boat when we get home, so the slight vinegar smell is not an issue for us.

When we had jest skis we used to us Ducky when wiping them down. It worked great.

We tried different products on our boat but none worked as well as diluted vinegar and water. Our primary concern is water spots, and the solution just wipes them away. And it is inexpensive. We wipe down the boat when we get home, so the slight vinegar smell is not an issue for us.

Please excuse my ignorance but is there anything to the water spots besides the appearance? Is their an oxidation factor?

Here in Phoenix the water is hard, so the water spots leave behind hard water deposits. If we don't wipe the boat down the deposits will build up to the point where they become difficult to remove. I don't know if oxidation is an issue, but buildup sure is.

You guys should try pure white vinegar. Super cheap and removes all waterspots. Let me know how it goes if you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back