Port Engine Cuts out with fuse blowing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

azm58

New to this forum. My port engine cuts out due to the 5A fuse in the port side engine compartment blowing. Happens when in shallow water running at high rpm's. I am told that this is a safety feature from seadoo to protect the engine when its senses not enough water is available (but I am in at least 2 feet to water). I am told the fuse blows when the suction of the intake senses not enough water creating a high vacuum thus blowing the fuse. Also happens when seaweed gets stuck in the intake. Any word of wisdom here? Is this normal. Have a 2010 Challenger SE 510hp and carrying many 5A fuses to that I do not get stuck running on one engine.
Thanks.

New to this forum. My port engine cuts out due to the 5A fuse in the port side engine compartment blowing. Happens when in shallow water running at high rpm's. I am told that this is a safety feature from seadoo to protect the engine when its senses not enough water is available (but I am in at least 2 feet to water). I am told the fuse blows when the suction of the intake senses not enough water creating a high vacuum thus blowing the fuse. Also happens when seaweed gets stuck in the intake. Any word of wisdom here? Is this normal. Have a 2010 Challenger SE 510hp and carrying many 5A fuses to that I do not get stuck running on one engine.
Thanks.

I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't turn on my speedster in 2 feet of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back