Please Help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SC134

Basically join the forum to ask these questions, it's my first time having a spark and literally after an hour on the odometer it chewed up a rock causing damage to a few things. Yes I own other jetskis just not seadoos in particular.
There's this plastic tube that comes out behind the jetski where the impeller housing is and broke a chunk. How do I replace this? How hard is it? What is it for? How important is it?
Also, when the jetski chewed up the rock it broke the entire wear ring, would this cause the jetski to not move at all? The impeller does not look really damaged, my Yamaha has 200 plus hours and the impeller on the seadoo is not damaged as much as my Yamaha would look.
Would they major factor be that the wear ring was completely missing?
Attached some pictures of the tubing that broke, I believe it's called the water fitting tube. Part number 271001818

If the wear ring has even a small hole, you cant go forward. I had literally a finger size hole in mine and full throttle was almost useless. If you can change your own oil, you can replace the wear ring.

That looks like the tube that inserts into the pump that feeds water into the exhaust to cool it (so very important, if so). And, if that's what it is, I'm pretty sure you have to split the hull +/- remove the transom plate to replace it.

That looks like the tube that inserts into the pump that feeds water into the exhaust to cool it (so very important, if so). And, if that's what it is, I'm pretty sure you have to split the hull +/- remove the transom plate to replace it.
yeah its the water fitting in tube. I have the top off and working on getting the transom plate off. This thing is a pain in the behind. They should have just made a staright tube instead of one you have to do so much work to replace a $9 part

Back