picking up new ski soon, warranty?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

motoring

the deal is 4 year warranty for this 2018 leftover and from boat show sale back in December .
what do they give as proof that I have a 4 year warranty ?

I just looked and it just had a box checked that said "new vehicle warranty as outlined by manufacturer", and no duration.

I did get the card though which showed 2 years which was the deal I had, $13,721 OTD on a leftover 2016 rxpx 300 and 2 year warranty in may 2017.

I could have gotten 4 years if I bought the 2017 for $3500 more.

I just looked and it just had a box checked that said "new vehicle warranty as outlined by manufacturer", and no duration.

I did get the card though which showed 2 years which was the deal I had, $13,721 OTD on a leftover 2016 rxpx 300 and 2 year warranty in may 2017.

I could have gotten 4 years if I bought the 2017 for $3500 more.

seems like a good deal on the ski. I got a gti se130 for $9040 plus tax an registration.
I guess ill have them write it up on the bill of sale (4 year) because once they get u to sign its all over. if I don't get the 4 year I don't want a new ski. im to tired to fix fix fix . I just want to go.

I was the same, just wanted one new ski I could always hop on and ride. I still enjoy tinkering with the 2 strokes though.

I have three gti one 96 and two 97. the carbs are a pain. I rebuilt the 96 with aftermarket parts so I have to redo them. . two strokes or nice because lighter etc . I put it on the marsh if it was the four stroke I probably would have needed help to get it off .. but I managed with the two stroke. I got three skis for 1500 and two trailers. . but did break down a lot . until I master the carbs . ill be using the four stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back