Picked One!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadoosam

After many months of searching we finally found the perfect one. However we did have to drive it 7 hours home. Ended up with a Ram 1500 Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4. Love it so far! I'm really liking the totally unnecessary air suspension.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 21
very nice !

I've been quietly shopping around for a ram but at least down here in FL they seem overpriced for used models. Gave up on Ram's and bought a lexus SUV that turned out to be a bit of a lemon so I moved it down the road and i'm back to shopping again.

My little bro just brought home a 2016 ram (slightly used bare bones 27k price tag) but that doesn't fit my budget, I tend to pay cash for older vehicles and run them into the ground.

I have found the Rams to actually be cheaper Used than anything else (gm, etc). I found it wasn't really worth it to spend 30 and get a truck that is 4 years old with 50k miles. I bit the bullet and spent a bit more to get a 2015 top of the line with 15k miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back