Perfect Pass

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nesnfred

Has anyone replaced their perfect pass with a basic speedometer? I have a 2008 Sea Doo Wake 230, we never use it but the display went dead yesterday at the same time as the port tachometer. Boat would not do anything except no wake speed, limped back to the dock. I found a blown 2 amp fuse on the port side for gauges in the engine compartment. The boat runs perfectly now but the perfect pass display “illuminates” but is still blank. I checked the 5 amp inline fuse behind the instrument panel, good. Servo turns freely on starboard motor and the control module mounted behind the instrument panel is getting power, tested power wire (one with inline fuse) with multimeter. I think the control module must have failed causing that 2 amp fuse to blow. Anyway, looking for a standard speedometer, any ideas?

Was the wiring instruction pretty self explanatory? Did you have a perfect pass system before and just used the same power lead from that? Thanks too for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back