Parts source

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I have a 1995 XP 720 and am wondering of a good source for parts in the GTA or Peterborough area.Any hellp would be greatly appreciated.

Create a want to buy thread (WtB) the guys on this site are very reputable and will give you competitive prices on quality parts. Seeings how you've got a 95 the greymarket is what your going to be looking at.

Try Minnetonka on this forum for any used parts, he will also carry many commonly used aftermarket and OEM parts. (Orings, gaskets, filters, etc) It will be cheaper then going to any stealership in Canada.

Looking for wear ring,Solas Concord 14/22 impeller,exhaust gasket(the one between the manifold and the pipe),exhaust bushings x 4,impeller removal tool,"O" ring and gear oil for the pump.I think that's it.Used parts OK.Any idea on the duty and shipping charges.That's what my worry was ordering from the US.I've had more than 1 bad experience getting stuff off of Ebay.Never bought stuff here before,how do I contact Minnitonka.

Most of your list. You can get at the dealer. The smaller items are not that much cheaper, if you consider the duty.

The jet pump oil you can get at any auto store. 75 W 90 synthetic.
The wear ring can be cheaper elsewhere but I have read that the OEM ones are best. Do a bit of research on the wear ring some guys have had problems with the aftermarket ones.

To get Minnetonka go to your message folder and send him a private message with your needs, I think he will ship to Canada, I am 5 minutes from the border so I get everything delivered to my US mailbox and pick up my deliverys there.

Sent using Tapatalk

I bought a Candoo reader from this Site. No duty. Just make sure you get items shipped via us post. Don't use ups they charge what is basically an illegal brokerage fee. Search the Internet there is all kinds of information about it. Always use us post and you will be good to go.

Back