RESTO Parts for 1995 XP 720

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nkmorey69

I just traded my bike for 2 skis and trailer. One works ok the other won’t start it supposed to have just been rebuilt with less then an hr on it. I’m coming over from motorcycles racing and building them so I looked for new gaskets and if bolts had been recently messed with and it had new gasket and new bolts for the head So I believe the guy so I did a compression test and on cylinder was at 145psi. The other was at 100psi so I put my boar cam in and found the piston broken so I pulled the head and found whoever did the rebuild put the piston in backwards and it ate the piston and head I’m looking for a top end rebuild kit an head I’m finding parts for 96 but nothing for 95 can someone tell me where I can order parts from

I use Bay Area Powersports but there are many sellers that can match the parts for your ski. I use WSM parts but there are others out there as well. Keep your hand on your wallet and do your own due diligence. Use local shops to do your cylinder boring that will be the only way you can control the time frame. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back