FOR SALE Parting out 97 and 98 GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jforest

97 and 99 GTX Parts

Send me all offers! Looking to move this stuff out of the garage/attic!

Parts from a 97 GTX and a 99 GTX. I can provide any additional pictures of a certain part on request.

Trailer and hulls are sold

Prices do not include shipping except if noted.

97 GTX Parts:
-787 Engine: SOLD
- Stock 787 Exhaust: $60
- 787 MPEM with Key: SOLD
- Jet Pump: SOLD
- Steering Nozzle: $35
- Choke Cable: $25
- Throttle Cable : $25
- Fuel Sender (Needs fuse repair): $30
- RPM Gauge: $40
- Info Center: SOLD
- Speedometer : $35
- 787 Carbs (Need Rebuilt): SOLD
- OEM 787 Starter: SOLD
- Ignition and Battery Box: $50
- Airbox w/ Flame arrestor: $50
- Handle Bar covers with DESS post: SOLD

99 GTX Parts:
- 951 Engine: SOLD
- 951 Rave Valves: $50
- Stock 951 Exhaust: $60
- 951 MPEM with 2 Keys: SOLD
- Jet Pump: SOLD
- Oil Tank and Level Sensor: SOLD
- Steering Nozzle: $35
- Choke Cable: $25
- Throttle Cable : $50
- Fuel Sender (Needs fuse repair): $30
- Info Center (Displays perfect) and Speedometer: $100
- 951 Carbs (Need Rebuilt): SOLD
- OEM 951 Starter: $50
- Handle Bar covers with DESS post: $25
- Hood w/ Gauge deflector (will not separate): $100
- Hood and Gauge Deflector with speedometer and info center: $125 (Package Deal, Pick up only)

Attachments

• 0519171750.jpg
    0519171750.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Do they have the rear storage trays? I might be interested in one or both if they do. Need them for my 97 GTX and GTi

Also how is the handle bar chin pad? I need one for my 97 GTI.

Do they have the rear storage trays? I might be interested in one or both if they do. Need them for my 97 GTX and GTi

Also how is the handle bar chin pad? I need one for my 97 GTI.
One has the rear storage tray but I might use that as one of mine is cracked. I'll have to check the chin pad. I'm in Costa Rica now but will be home this weekend so I'll check then.

Interested in the gauge hood and handlebar pad from the '98, if they are in good condition.

I'm back from the honeymoon and plan on taking these apart this week. If you need something let me know.

I thought you did a compression test with the other spark plug in? Looks like in one pic they are both out?

I did it with both out. I don't think I ever did it with one in.

After I did it, I did read that you were supposed to do it with one. I've already pulled it out of the ski. Regardless, it does need a rebuild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, that was a generic "you" not a you you... I just thought that compression tests were done with one spark plug in, and the other out so you (who ever does the test, not YOU you) could put the probe in...

After I re-read that, I understood what you meant. When I took the reading, I didn't know the other plug was supposed to be in. I read that after I pulled the engine that you were supposed to leave one in.

Back