P0337 2005 wake 155 HELP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDANPETRUSKA

Bought a 2005 wake 155 a few weeks ago. Known blown head gasket. Good spark prior to tear down. New head gasket. All back together. Now no spark. Engine code p0337.

Ohm tested the crank sensor 248.
Normal range is 190-290.

No rpm reading on the dash while cranking though...

Any help??

If I remember right, the crank sensor is about the only plug in the boat that is the same as something else, just can't recall what. Every other connector has only one mate, the cps I believe can be plugged into the wrong thing, recall it being near front of motor. You'd have both off I believe to pull the head.

The plug for the cps is attached to the rear of the ECU. On top of the intake. We had disconnected the intake pushed it aside and removed the head. Never unplugged.

Bought a 2005 wake 155 a few weeks ago. Known blown head gasket. Good spark prior to tear down. New head gasket. All back together. Now no spark. Engine code p0337.

Ohm tested the crank sensor 248.
Normal range is 190-290.

No rpm reading on the dash while cranking though...

Any help??

Jordan, are you measuring the resistance at the sensor? If so, disconnect connector A1 at the ECU and measure the resistance between pins A5 & A19. OBTW, I just tested my ski, I don't see engine RPM while cranking it over either.

Hey new to this thread, same code been breaking knuckled trying to pin it down for weeks. Has anyone ever had a bad Magneto flywheel? I ohm read the pick up lead and always has a constant reading, if I pull the sender and run it across metal is moves, can't get it to do it when the teeth run past it assembled... thanks in advance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back