Our Newest Moderator

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well, busy season is right around the corner. With Dr Honda being busy with work and Lou about to be busier than he has been the last few years the time was right to add another moderator. That being said, we have chosen [MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION] (Dan) and he has kindly accepted! Welcome Dan, glad to have you on the team!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

O.K. Guys, lets all welcome the new Moderator, besides being better looking he's also a lot smarter than me. If you don't welcome him I still have the ban hammer, I'm taking names and kicking a$$. :lol:

Lou

People are just in the Two-Stroke section and not clicking "New Posts". I think the right choice has been made Dan is a huge asset to the site and a darn nice guy.

Thanks guys for the welcome. This place is a good place to call home for my Seadoo fix everyday(and late nights). There is a great group of people here and I'll try my best to do my best but sometimes I'm sure I'll make mistakes. I'm always willing to learn but also very willing to share, especially through my builds for guys to get ideas and inspiration from. So thanks again for the invite and opportunity to help the SDF grow.

I'm going to start swearing alot just to keep racer busy....

in all seriousness, good choice, informed user with a clear head.

Last edited by a moderator:
You live on the site, now you have a legit excuse.

Congrats and welcome to the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Dan. I know that Lou was paid a lot what's your starting pay? :)

Lou, what's going to be keeping you so busy this summer? Traveling/retiring?

Welcome Dan. I know that Lou was paid a lot what's your starting pay? :)

Lou, what's going to be keeping you so busy this summer? Traveling/retiring?

My pay is.........wait, Lou's getting paid?

The answer to the second question: Sheridan and the USCG boat inspection. He's going to have the only legal vessels on the lake.

Possibly a dumb question but what does a moderator do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

****BANNED*****

Just kiddin- but that is what they can do... They make sure we all play nice :cheers: and drink beer.

Congrats Racer!!! :coolgleam:

Oh, I thought it went like this......

[video=youtube;HTscBtOTx70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTscBtOTx70[/video]

Just saw this. [emoji106]. Thanks for all your contributions. I have learned a lot from your posts.

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pay is.........wait, Lou's getting paid?

The answer to the second question: Sheridan and the USCG boat inspection. He's going to have the only legal vessels on the lake.

Funny thing - I've only been on here since Sep 2014 but I've always thought you were a Moderator, lol...that's how often I see you contributing!! I know you've helped me countless ways already. Keep up the great work, means a lot to me I can tell you! All the best!

Back