organizing a ride from montreal to ottawa or kingston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hey guy!...I wanna share an incident I've seen while cruising Quinte Bay this afternoon at around 6 pm....I noticed a commotion at George St. boat launch (Myer's Pier) in Belleville. A stupid guy launch his canoe together with his truck...No kidding!!....its really a sick and funny scenario...seeing a sunken truck at the ramp area. Can't imagine how did he do that stupid stunt!!!

To see pictures go to my facebook...I made it public view, so anyone can see it...or go to youtube and search for "Canoe launch went bad....How did he do that?" title.:biggrinjester:

http://youtu.be/Q-NHzyzlbQ4

http://youtu.be/jmCXA2O9v1I

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading to the us to pick up an 08' (red and white) rxp, but I'll be asking more for it.

found myself a green and black one for 6200$ in mint condition, just wat i been waiting for!!! just has a few useless stickers on it! but thats no issue!!! :)

just a quick heads up, as the date is getting closer! are people still interested in this?! and are the dates still fine!? let me know ASAP!?!

Weird, I have got no updates on this thread until tonight. Though you were all gotten by the kijiji killer :) .. I am good to go let me know what weekend and I'm in.

well im still around on here! havnt heard much from you guys except BMANN otherwise i been still trying to find a RXP but no luck, il use my RX or otherwise bmann will hook me up! but its the wekeend of 14-15-16

getting to that now! writing up a list and itinerary! will submit a draft on here later tonight or 2morow! so we can all agree on something!

sorry for late response, as for the past weekend, no one ever replied so i figured no one was interested! as for re organizing and making this happen! i suppose most people would be available in july or august, and if not im willing to come up myself with you bmann and we can ride for the weekend and do our own thing!? let me know what suits you and well organize something!

sorry i havnt been on at all in the last few months, its because i been gone with work all over and been real busy flying!

This still on for this coming weekend??

Hey so I never got any feedback from anymore who still wants this to happen but if your up for it, I can come down sometime in August for some riding in your area! I would def enjoy doing that! And I'd pay for food and such! Let me know

Back