Option to buy a 215 or wake pro 215. 260 colours...!?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylaurence

Hi Everyone,

Got the family commission to accomplish the very exciting task of getting a new ski for us all to play with. We are upping and selling our 2011 challenger 330 se this year to upgrade to a bigger boat, and so we want to fill the gap that towing and "in water" fun from seadoo that it has provided. Below are what we are looking for and some problems we have run into in making a decision. any advice would be great! thanks in advance.

2013 Wake Pro 215
This ski seems to do everything we want, but the colour is not ideal (i dont mind but other family memeber feel strongly about this). We are much more drawn to whites and blues and the heavy use of black and red is the only downside we have found, as all the features, especially ski mode, are what we require.

2013 215
This ski seems ideal in terms of colour, however I dont know if we are losing too much between this ski and the wake. Fun is the name of the game but also style, and for us personally, this ski is the only one with a colour scheme we can all stomach. can this ski do all the wake can?

2013 260 GTX LTD
This ski is the only other one we would ride, however despite it being the "cadillac" of the Seadoo Range it is NOT AN OPTION as its silver/red colour scheme just wont work for us. I have included this only because we would welcome the bigger engine size, but it isnt neccessary for the lake skiing we have planned.

any thoughts would be great and although there is no real right answer, anyone who has experience with these skis please share it!

thanks

J

Personally a 215 engine is gonna do the job wether it's a gtr or wake pro, the only difference is the wake pro has a towing bar in the rear and the. Little extras for someone who would be pulling things rather the gtr is just a pleasure raft for comfort if I were you, for what you wanna use it. Get the wake. It comes tow ready and you can ride it just as much as any other ski for fun means!

:cheers:

Thank you for your answer.

Having used ski mode with the Challenger, it really is an essential but only found on the wake models. Do you know if the actual "wake" of the wake models is extended or enlarged in anyway to make it more fun etc?

You sounds like you are loaded. Just buy the wake you want and have it recovered in vinyl any color scheme you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back