One more ? on winterization

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sink

With all this talk about winterization, I have one more question. I am going to the big game tonight in Omaha, NE. Omaha Burke (gf's nephew is #1 player on the team) vs Papillion. Does peppermint schnapps work better than my typical scotch or is there something that will work better???

Just wAndering,
Sink

Depends on what you want it to do. If you want to keep warm, then neither really works, of course in NE I assume it's still on the warm side. :cheers:

If you want to get drunk, I would recommend a hard liquor like scotch, schnapps will leave fruity taste in your mouth when you puke it up....:puke::puke::puke:

Want to get your GF in bed afterwards then shame on you if you have to get her drunk first....:rofl::rofl:

Go Michigan........

Passing out is my only way to get some sleep. She wants to stay up all night playing hide the salami. GEEEESH! I'm only one guy here! I can only do it 3 or 4 times a night anymore... It's rough getting old!

That's why they call me,
SINK

Sink, ya shoulda posted this question on "Ask Jake and Lou" if ya wanted a answer from real drinkers. But never put anything in your mouth that is going to leave a funny taste.

Back