OEM Wake Tower

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

08Speedster

Does anyone know where I can buy an OEM wake tower for my 2008 Speedster 200 (430hp)

Also what is the difference between these two models?

2008 200 Speedster 430
&
2008 Speedster Wake 430

We sell them brand new at www.seadoowarehouse.com but the shipping is stupid expensive.. let me know if you are serious about getting a new one and I can try to work on price for you.

Does anyone else have any idea where to buy an OEM wake tower for the 2008 Speedster 200 with the dual 215hp engines? Greg checked his warehouse and found out they do not have one for my model in stock. I've looked everywhere and I have yet to find one. I know there are after market towers, but I do not want to drill the fiberglass.

Hello,
I have been looking for a tower for my 2004 speedster 200 for a few years. I was told that you could only get them from the factory and that they had quit making them. I believe it would be the same tower for your boat.
Greg, if it is a different tower, and you have one in stock please let me know. I want it!!!
Thanks

Also, I believe the difference between the wake edition and your boat is a cruse control for towing skiers/boarders at the same speed, ballast tanks and pump, and the color scheme is different. There may be a few more things I'm missing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back