OEM Style Registration Decals?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsw222

I remember seeing a website a while ago that had registration decals that looked like they were from the factory for our boats... they had matched color schemes, etc

Does anyone know the site? I apparently forgot to bookmark it :cuss:

I'm going to use chrome decals from jetskidetailing.com for my yamaha, but i would like the factory-looking green ones for my boat

Thanks!

Dont forget there is a member here who can custom make anything. Lots of people including me have used him. Rexsteiner is the user name.

thats good to know, thanks!

are his individual letters/numbers, or are they all properly spaced and applied together as one decal?

I am pretty sure he can do either. If you find the thread for the seadooforum stickers, you will see some of his work. I bought a forum sticker. All the letters were individual on 1 sheet. they were all properly spaced and looked good. To apply them I just pulled on 1 solid back and stuck it on. no need to space them yourself. I have also seen him make them as 1 solid block. I am sure he can do whatever you want. Very reasonable prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back