Oem pics?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewheels

Fairly new in the seadoo boat game I wonder if anybody now how seadoo mounted the bilgepump and auto levelsensorfrom factory? As now my bilgepump sits loose in the back of the enginecompartment,some time at it's side sometimes even upside down . Also the level sensor ,the black square one just sits loose almost hanging from the cables. Unbeliveble it's working but doesen't feel right.
Oh, and what's those black square plastic things on either side of the shaft? Got holes under them

Ok.
Found the bilgepump. Looks like a braket is coming down to hold in the right spot.
No luck on levelsensor.
The black ones. Now found out are called bilge screen pickups......

can you post a foto of what you have. you should just be able to snap a rule 360 gph round pump in your stock bracket unless it is totally trashed

ialonso and I were talking about bilge pumps on another thread. Here is what he said: "I have a dash light and very high frequency beep alarm that alerts me if the bilge float I added ever trips. It warned me once when the exhaust sprung a leak. I have it wired to turn on the 2 bilge pumps (added an Attwood 2000GPH pump no longer being manufactured, with a dedicated thru hull that throws water to the driver side, so I can see the flow while I'm driving if there is any) I can hear the high pitched tone at any speed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back