OEM fuel valve

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJinSC

Does anyone know a good source for OEM fuel selector valve? I have not had good success with aftermarket.

I've been using procaliber, they always come true with their orders for me although my only complaints with them tends to be their lack of communication and sometimes slow shipping. The shipping part I can understand since they have no control over how soon it'll take for the parts to come in. But would still be nice if they could update me.

https://www.procaliber.com/oem-parts?aribrand=BRP_SEA#

Well, thanks for the suggestion, but, I just checked and it is not available there either.

maybe for your model, not for mine. 97 XP cannot find OEM any where.

240f7d588372326455369281db69b0cf.jpg

If no one else has a suggestion on where to find an OEM one, what would be the suggestion for best after market brand. I've tried two. One did not fit, though it said it would for my model and the other only lasted a year

I bought a WSM plastic one last spring as there were no others easily available for me, have had no problem with it so far and it had a lot of use last summer. Can't vouch for the longevity but feels firm and smooth thru the positions and the doo ran great.

For the 1997 XP and 951’s your only option that’s good quality is the WSM. PWC Muscle here is a good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back