NSFW: Flywheel removal video that cracked me up

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spimothy Leary

I friend emailed me about flywheel removal questions and I responded with the lazy answer, "just youtube it" and "you need a puller"

anyway, he youtubes it and comes up with this guy !

warning, language is NSFW, he drops a few F bombs, but I really thought it was funny as hell. jump to the 1:55 mark if your impatient.

Enjoy !

[video=youtube;Vs614yePjag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs614yePjag[/video]

The positive thing form this is that his language is as good as his mechanical abilities.

I can't wait to see him get the crank and pistons out of the bottom.

hahahhahaha I watched this one a while back..the sad thing is, as soon as you mentioned the foul language, before even seeing the screenshot of the video!

That guy is the reason innocent people buy a used SeaDoo then say they are junk skis and will never buy one again.

I also like the line that the red loctite should never be used on aluminum and the motor had been apart before. Obviously he has never cracked the Seadoo manuals.

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who has seen this guy. He is a hack for sure, but he is too funny. I think I've watched all the videos on his page. I know I have been subscribed for a long time. Lol

I was expecting a hot scantily clad chick taking apart a motor. Was sorely disappointed when it ended up being a fat Canadian. LOL!!

Thought I was watching scar face for a min. F-bombs started dropping before I could lower the volume!
My kid was staring at me with a surprised look on his face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back