no sparks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangotoronto

Hello to all. Pleae help me out here. I have a 96 challenger , was running fine for the first 2 hours yesterday on a beautiful monday afternoon. All the sudden , can't start her up again, engine crank crank crank...nothing. Pull the spark plug, test it outside of the motor, no sparks at all when trying to start engine. Any idea or can u point me in some direction thanks in advance.

If you looked over all the wiring, to make sure nothing was damaged... There's a 90% that the pick-up in the MAG broke off its mount.

thanks

i will give it a look over later today, will get back to you, and i heard people said battery is too weak, will pick up a new one first then test the rest.

Not on the 800 engine. It's very high compression, and hard to turn over. If the battery is weak enough, that the CDI won't fire... the engine won't crank either.

that make sense, because the power is there, will do the test later, appreciate it, check all fused in the mped everything is fine too, so will check the wire in the mag, did not have access to a tester on the lake yesterday booo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back