No Accessory Power - 2001 Seadoo Challenger 180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhughes

Hi - I have a 2001 Seadoo Challenger 180, I have no power to the accessories, bilge, blower, horn, radio or amp and have seen several forum posts that have said there is an 'arm' by the battery main switch, on new models, but haven't seen if there is one on the 01'.

Behind your battery cutoff switch are a couple of fuses. They're behind the fiberglass and the fuseholder kinda dangle there.

Thanks!

Behind your battery cutoff switch are a couple of fuses. They're behind the fiberglass and the fuseholder kinda dangle there.

I will check it when I get home, I thought there was just the main (3) fuses by the engine block, I should have figured there was something hidden somewhere where you have to stand on your head to get too :)

I have read other posts where they state there are fuses as mentioned above as well. If nothing else, follow the battery wire which I believe will go to the switch. From the switch you will find other large battery wires and small wires as well. The fuses will be in the small wires. So follow them and you should find the fuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back