Newest noob

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

stwings

Hi all,

Noob here. I just bought a 2019 Seadoo GTR 230. I pick it up on Saturday. I’m looking forward to a ton of fun this summer. We own a 2018 Manitou 25‘ SHP tri toon w/ a 300 ETEC G2 on it And it’s been tons of fun. Now I’m adding to the fun factor. My thought being the GTR would be easier to haul from lake to lake here in MI. This is my first ever PWC so this is all new to me. Feel free to post any advice you have and I’ll be seeking out the knowledge of you folks here as well.

Hi all,

Noob here. I just bought a 2019 Seadoo GTR 230. I pick it up on Saturday. I’m looking forward to a ton of fun this summer. We own a 2018 Manitou 25‘ SHP tri toon w/ a 300 ETEC G2 on it And it’s been tons of fun. Now I’m adding to the fun factor. My thought being the GTR would be easier to haul from lake to lake here in MI. This is my first ever PWC so this is all new to me. Feel free to post any advice you have and I’ll be seeking out the knowledge of you folks here as well.
Welcome aboard! Let us know if you need anything :thumbs-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back