Newbie looking for some help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Greensam

Hey everyone,
another newbie here and new to Seadoo's. I'm pretty good with a wrench and these machines seem fairly straight foward to work on, but my problem is getting parts at at a decent price here in Canada. I just bought a super clean '97 GTI with 5 hours on the rebuilt motor, I'm in the middle of changing out the grey fuel lines and I knew the fuel sender wasn't working so I pulled it out. Well there is only the baffle, no screen and no float, drained the fuel tank , nothing. I don't know if the circut board is working so I would rather just change the whole sender. Called Seadoo and they want $213 + tax so $248!! IF you can find the part on ebay, either they want $100 for a crustified looking part and $30+ for shipping or they don't ship to Canada. I know they sell the screen/filter but they don't sell the float by itself. I would like to get the ski back together for the long weekend coming up. If anyone could hep me out I would appreciate it. Part # 275 500 318 or updated # 275 500 470...... Sorry for the rant....:banghead: Frustrated in Vancouver

PM Minnetonka4me, he will have most of what you need along with used parts. He can get it across at a resonible rate.
Be sure to have a complete list so you can average out your brokerage and shipping over more items.

Sent using Tapatalk

Frustrated in Vancouver, you should have no problem getting parts. Get a paypal account and ship your parts to one of the receiving agents in Blaine. A short drive south to pick it up and get a tank of fuel while you are there. Minnetonka has shipped parts there for me, and have bought alot of other parts that way. I have a parts order waiting for me right now.

Back