New Trailer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

riffe723

Just posting a little thread about my new trailer. It's a 2013 load rite that I bought from a guy local through Facebook marketplace. It is a 2 place converted to 3 place to fit three waveblaster 1. The bunks will need adjusted but I'm thinking I can get three x4 or two x4 and an hx on here. Here's a pic.20190116_123347.jpeg

The trailer looks well suited to do it. I did that for the Ga ride we forum members did years ago. I put the HX across the front but took the nozzles off to keep my width within the legal limit.

The trailer looks well suited to do it. I did that for the Ga ride we forum members did years ago. I put the HX across the front but took the nozzles off to keep my width within the legal limit.
This trailer seems wide to me. Honestly it looks like a mammoth with two x4 on it.

I'd be curious as to what the tongue weight is after it's loaded. Not necessarily concerned, but definitely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back