New Toolbox!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Sink

Today I purchased this new toolbox. WOW! What a great deal! I found a coupon for $169.99 but I've seen it for $149.99 before. Either way, it was a fantastic deal. This thing is built better than my Snappy toolbox! They used to have tons of these in stock but only get a few in from time to time now. Might be getting close to out of stock on them. Anyway, I would highly recommend this to anyone needed a smaller box for you mostly needed tools to take to your boat/motorcycle/lawn mower/tractor/car/van/truck/sportscar/shop/etc..... Allow an hour or so to put it together and don't tighten everything down until you are done putting it together. DAMHIKT! :lols:

nice, but no cupholder. where do you put your beer?

hey, just realized, Lou's new seat cover probably doubles as a cup holder.

I drink my scotch fast enough that I don't need a cup holder. Just someone to refill it!

Plenty of room to sit your drink on top or inside the top. I'm in the process of deciding what to put in this toolbox and in my big box. Big box is just too heavy to move around.

I need to get a few of the magnetic accessories like paper towel holder and shelves for the side.

Back