New to seadoo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rxpxrider

Hey guys I just bought a 2016 RXP X 300 is there anything I need to be aware of. I'm taking it out tomorrow for the first time.
65.jpg

Can't speak to anything to watch out for but that's a nice jet ski. I looked into that model but was able to come across a new 2015 rxpx 260 at another local dealership (waiting another week for accessories to get here though). I look forward to hearing how it goes, especially after break-in hours are up.

Can't speak to anything to watch out for but that's a nice jet ski. I looked into that model but was able to come across a new 2015 rxpx 260 at another local dealership (waiting another week for accessories to get here though). I look forward to hearing how it goes, especially after break-in hours are up.
I can't wait till the break in period is up either to see what this ski is capable of.

There is a Head Bolt issue with many if not all of the 300 ski's. The dealer is suppose to solve this issue before delivery. MAKE SURE they did so. If not, you will have issues.

I don't recall the exact issue, but I believe it breaks or is to long and allows some sort of water ingestion issue from the antifreeze. I'll try to search for the cause and effect..

I don't recall the exact issue, but I believe it breaks or is to long and allows some sort of water ingestion issue from the antifreeze. I'll try to search for the cause and effect..
OK thanks if you find any info about it shoot me a pm.

But I did read where one engine was basically destroyed and it all came back to the ONE head bolt. So you do want to get it addressed ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back