New Sea-Doo Islandia owner

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomvalois

I just bought a 2000 Sea Doo Islandia. It is seaworthy, meaning it floats and runs, and I can steer it and drive it. But it is in pretty bad shape cosmetically, and lots of the lights and auxiliary mechanical systems aren't working. I really want to get everything working correctly, and imagine I will spending a good amount of time on this forum to accomplish that. In the meantime, I just have a basic question - the owner's manual talks about a fountain pump. It talks about docking lights. It talks about engine ventilation. It talks about a lot of things that either don't seem to work, or don't seem to be there, on this boat. Are some of these things simply "options", that might not have ever been installed? Or should it have all of those things, and they just aren't working? I want everything that came with the boat to work, but I don't want to start trying to fix things that aren't actually there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back