New PWC Owner from NorCal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just2Much19

Well I rode jetskis a few times but none recently. I purchased a 1999 GTX Limited and a 2000 RX from a friend for a smoking deal, both under 180 hoursl. I had them out on the water the past few days and I am in love!

I already have the wear ring go out on the GTX and fixed that. Changed the spark plugs, AGM batteries, and jet oil in both. I also used the sticky to fix both of the fuel sending units, great write up btw. Already ordered plenty of fuel line to change the gray stuff out to the regular black fuel line. I also ordered all the parts to change my RX to a finger throttle to make it a little more comfy.

I can't get enough of this, I am having a blast!

I am a member of other bobby forums and I look forward to learning more about PWC's and helping others.

Justin from Sacramento

60010039595131197491377.jpg

40958539623532707511718.jpg

Welcome to the forum Justin. Sounds like you got a great jump on things in regards to what to check on your new toys. We had the same GTX..... Fun machine. Getting the pipe back on after cleaning the carbs and changing the fuel line was a pain though. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back