New Member with Questions! Thanks everyone!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

devin.deangelis

Hello everyone, new to the site but ive seen a lot of good advice posted so i figured i would join.

My problem - I have a seadoo- Gtx Ltd that i recently took apart for the 4th or 5th ( engine out- not inside engine). Cleaned everything and replaced the fuel lines. Once i reassembled it i found that the carb on the right was dumping fuel into the right cylinder. Took the spark plugs out and rotated the engine and it was a non stop gushing of fuel out of that cylinder. turned the fuel off and of course it stopped. took the exhaust and carbs off and upon taking the pulse tube off that goes to the rave solenoid lots of gas came out of that pulse port from the engine. Im lost does anyone have any thoughts?

you have to use factory mikuni kits, is this what you used ???? other aftermarket kist are junk, im at work right now, but on my pc i have stored info on carb o/hauls, maybe someone else will send you, its off a thread here if you search forum, but, if you used aftermarket "crap" kits, we callem, you need to order factory oem kits

you have to use factory mikuni kits, is this what you used ???? other aftermarket kist are junk, im at work right now, but on my pc i have stored info on carb o/hauls, maybe someone else will send you, its off a thread here if you search forum, but, if you used aftermarket "crap" kits, we callem, you need to order factory oem kits

I ordered the rebuild kits from SBT they were labeled "Sea-Doo Mikuni SBN-I Series Carb Rebuild Kit" but they came in an SBT package. Would you suggest taking the engine back out and flushing it with mineral spirits? i figured since it was only fuel in the cylinder it would all burn off. Any help is great. Also does the fuel coming out of the pulse port indicate anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back