New Member, Inventor working on environmental projects involving jet skis

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidSkadeland

I'm an inventor working on a couple of environmental projects involving jet skis. I'm looking for answers as to how jet skis work, performance, and limitations in different situations. Would being involved in this forum help me to get answers, or would you suggest somewhere else?

Thanks David

David,
Welcome to the best Seadoo forum on Earth.

I don't know exactly what you are looking for in regards to performance in different situations.
Do you mean in fresh water as compared to salt water, high waves (ask brock1 about those), cold or hot temps of air or water,2-stroke vs 4 stroke, speed, etc?

This sounds interesting, please explain further.

I am restraining the craft to pump flood water. Where can I get answers to questions like when restrained; max. Lbs. of pull, max. RPM before cavitation, max GPM output flow, max depth of exhaust port and angle of craft that would impede starting, and min. safe depth of the intake before sucking bottom mud or sand. My tests are being done with a Sea Doo Bombardier GSX, SN- ZZN05607B999 5638. I'm not ready to go free to the public yet, so complete details to the forum is not an option. I'm new to forums and having difficulty navigating the site. I have attempted to send private messages to Greg and tech support, but don't know if they recieved them! Your input is greatly appreciated!
Thanks David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back