New member from Spain, hi to everyone, and thanks for this great forum.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carloszxr

I just arrive, this is my first post so this is for everyone here :cheers:, great job with the forum.
I just bought a second hand 2006 Utopia 205 310hp, not yet in the water because I need to the a check and minor fixes before but unfortunatelly all near sea doo services are booked up to October.
Therefore I am learning as quick as i can. I already read the owner manual, and my first question is; if I could leave the boat 2 month in the port (salt water)??? I read that I must do the freash water flush after every use but if the sea doo will be inside the water isn't this useless???:confused:

"she" also as the problem with Tachometer and Speedometer (Tach=0rpm speed jumping) i checked fuse ok, I'm going to check conector. Any other idea about that?

Regards and thanks.

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the forum. Salt water is very hard on the vessel. You could leave it in the water but it will be costly in the long run in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back