New member from East Texas :D

Hey everyone! My name is Caleb. I live in Longview TX. and I just bought a bit of a basket case ski last night. Looking to (hopefully) run in next years pro watercross event in Lewisville! Anyone in the east texas area on here that rides? I usually go to lake of the pines with my ski boat. I will post some pictures below and start a thread for the rebuild. Hope to meet some cool local folks on here .

The ski is a 96 XP with an unknown engine problem. Has been kept indoors/under a cover most of its life. Appears to be very low hours on the hull itself... I will be either rebuilding the engine myself to learn or possibly getting a refurbed engine. Here is the link to the album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/B8JXFUyXpmWFfpsA3

Thanks for the welcome Joe! I sure hope so :D. Cannot wait to get it back on the water! I gave it a bath last night and it already looks many times better... You not all flooded out down your way are you?

Coastiejoe

Staff member
Thanks for the welcome Joe! I sure hope so :D. Cannot wait to get it back on the water! I gave it a bath last night and it already looks many times better... You not all flooded out down your way are you?
I recently moved from the Miami area to the DC area, so I am fine.. LOL
Wife got a serious promotion and I am able to transfer my job pretty easily. I have 4 years left and retire with two Federal Pensions. So I am just buying my time and then will return to the Florida area to retire...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Meet and Greet 3
D Meet and Greet 8
hfgreg Meet and Greet 0