New Graphics Wanted

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djs

Hi All

My Graphics are faded and while i have searched on ebay etc, i cant see anything i like and while i can get something made locally it is expensive due to tall the templating.

Can anyone signpost me to someone who may have run off a set of graphics for the Speedster and therefore may have templates already sitting ready to go!

Thanks

I know this may sound crazy.... but depending on how much is "Expensive"... you may consider buying your own vinyl cutter. Printed graphics look great... but you can do a lot with a $300 cutter, and an afternoon. I bought one years ago, and have cleaned up a bunch of "Toys" over the years. Not to mention... helped my kids with projects.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    704.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0776.JPG
    IMG_0776.JPG
    590.4 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT2746.JPG
    PICT2746.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 43
  • P4150582.JPG
    P4150582.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
  • P7121829.JPG
    P7121829.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
  • P7121830.JPG
    P7121830.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Thanks Dr and i will have a look at the price of a cutter and some nice work there on your toys!

Tony's right. After a few years of buying cutouts we finally bought our own plotter and haven't regretted it. The materials and plotter are relatively cheap and pretty simple to use. My avatar picture shows our logo on the wall. We made that with our shop plotter!

Yep... what he said.

Heck... the "Seadoo" logo's on the side of my Islandia would have been $100 each from the dealer. SO... the price of those, and the one on the back of my Sportster covered the price of the cutter. Not to mention, you can make them any color you want. (non factory colors)

I'm lucky... I have an industrial vinyl shop about 10 minutes away from me, so I can order materials, and just go pick them up. I use 3M 7 year vinyl, and it seems to last WAY longer. The graphics on my Islandia have been on for the 7th season this year, and they look just as good as the day I put them on. (other than some physical dock rash)

I'll dig up the info on where I get my stuff from. The prices are WAY better than getting small amounts on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back