new compression readings

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ford man

hi Lou Doo and Dr. Honda. im sorry for all of the previous post. the low psi #s on those post were about 120/125. however, i rented another tester from another parts store and quick charged my battery (for 30 mins.) and this is what i came up with for compression. LouDoo i know you said your 718cc ran about the same #s as im showing so i figure its still good compression then? i assume the 1st gauge i used was probably faulty.
thanks cody

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 28
thought i had bad compression but didn't

hi, i have a 2000 GS (718cc) that i used a rented gauge from autozone and the readings were 115/120 psi, however, i rented another gauge from another local parts store and came out with these results . Lou doo, if i do the fuel system rebuild,carbs, and selector swtch and grey lines. will i be ready to go?
thanks cody

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9
Ford man, you have said this same thing over and over and over. Members have given you advice on this already. Rebuild the dang fuel system and carbs YES do this!! And go ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back