new 2008 won't start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsquiric

Put my new GTI SE 130 on the lake. Wouldn't start. One long beep and nothing. This is my first PWC but I suspect the dealership did not program my key.

I don't want to drag my PWC currently at the lakehouse 1 1/2 hours back to the dealership where I bought it so they can do their job properly. What can I expect when I call them in the am. Can I take my lanyards to another marine shop/dealer and have them program it? Guess I need to drag the pwc also - even if they have the serial numbers....

Looking for advice and what I should expect from my dealership.

Thanks,

Bill

No GO...

Hi Bill and welcome to the seadoo forum. What a bummer.. a new ski and still no go. Obviously.. ring the dealer and ask tell him about your problem. I have a new GTI 130 and when i first put the key on the lanyard post i got one long beep. I found that i had to wiggle and push the lanyard onto the post as it was very hard to clip on... then i got the two beeps and good to go... you should have got 2 keys with that ski... a learning key and the normal key... check both keys on the post... let us know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back