Need replacement seat covers - Please Help - 2009 SeaDoo GTI130

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundgrubs

My original seat covers for my 2ea. 2009 SeaDoo 130GTI's have split in the seam. It seems very confusing online trying to find replacements. Can anybody point me in a great place to get them replaced. I am going to recover myself as the foam is still in great shape. It looks like just staples for assembly.
Thanks for the help!

If you want OEM I wish you luck. For non OEM there's a few. I did an 06 RXP with a cover from Blacktip and it went on well and sucked down to the original seat much better than I expected. I've done quite a bit of quality marine upholstery and didn't expect much from this because I'm used to peeling it back to the foam, then truely upholstering it. Can't do that on a PWC, you'll destroy the foam trying to get the vinyl to come off so you stretch these over the original foam and fire it down with stainless staples. Do it in a _really_ warm environment and use a hairdryer as well, the softer the new vinyl the better..

My original seat covers for my 2ea. 2009 SeaDoo 130GTI's have split in the seam. It seems very confusing online trying to find replacements. Can anybody point me in a great place to get them replaced. I am going to recover myself as the foam is still in great shape. It looks like just staples for assembly.
Thanks for the help!
Check out hydro turf seats covers. We have them on www.pwcmuscle.Com members get 15% off too.

The best you can buy is JetTrim they are amazing and reasonably priced for what you are getting. Use Monel staples not stainless if you are around salt water and buy a cheap air staple gun from harbor freight.

If the vinyl is in good shape, you may want to consider having them repaired. My rxt-x seat was splitting at the stitches, I took the seat to an auto upholstery shop and he matched the orange ski color with new stitching. Looks great and is holding up well after 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back