Need new carburetors for my 1998 Challanger 1800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSpeedWay

]I have a beautiful 1998 Challenger 1800 it is sharp the engines have been completely rebuilt and are very crisp. I had to have the carburetors rebuilt and we ran into problems the bodies on the carburetors are shot and they're being told that I need new ones. Sea-Doo is discontinued the carbs and I'm really having trouble finding them anywhere. I'm asking if anyone knows where I can get the carbs I need or if they could tell me what replacement carbs would work instead. The carburetor numbers are bn4 0- 3 8 -2 9 and bn4 0 - 38 - 3 0. I really need some help with this onemail please.

Thank you...

Call OSD marine I know they sell brand new OEM carbs with accel pumps for the 787 but I'm pretty sure your boat has external fuel pumps.

Make sure you get boat carbs, not ski carbs. They're plumbed differently, but ski carbs would still work, just plumbed differently. And the fuel pumps are divorced like snik mentioned.

I just parted a 98 speedster for my project which would have the exact same carbs. I'd be willing to sell them but would need to pull them apart first to ensure they aren't coroded inside. They look good from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back