NBA Finals

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Wow.. in a few seasons Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers will be the new Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls this kid is phenomenal.

yeah too bad that he isn't able to carry the entire team...looks like a sweep this year.

Pulling and old thread up. Who makes the finals this year? Looking like my Magic have an outside shot!

stats!

So after seeing this post was the most viewed on the stats board, I decided to come in and check it out...........
There's nothing here!..........I can't believe that this beat out real life issues for the Sea-Doo's! on the most visits in the forum..............:confused:

Over 10k views on this post.. LOL.. GO MAGIC! :cheers:

Almost to the finals again. Only teams left are:
Houston vs LA
Denver vs Dallas
Cleavland vs Atlanta
Orlando vs Boston

I'd love to see the Cavs win it this year. Cavs or Magic FTW.

wow...absolute blowout by the lakers. I hope that the Magic come ready to play next game. That was pretty ugly. For a while there it was like the Magic were shooting blind; none of their shots were dropping.

On to Game 2.

My Magic have me worried a bit. Down 3-1. Either way, they have done great this year, and got further than anybody expected, except themselves. Dwight has matured quite a bit. Next year we will be a more solid team.

Kobe

Wouldn't be real proud of him despite his basketball skills....arrogant and a lot of question regarding the rape charge..:toetap05:

Dwight Howard will win his.. lets just hope its with Orlando!

I bump this every year.. doesn't get a whole lot of responses but I am pulling for the Magic yet again.. They are 8-0 in the playoffs so far :eek:

Crazy how well the Magic are doing. I'm still pulling for the Cav's. Should be an interesting Eastern Finals.

Im hopeful my old Celtics team can pull it off. Paul Pierce needs to wake up and contribute for them to have any chance.

Cavs are looking done. They got blown out last game and will play tonight. Boston is looking pretty tough.

Being born in Cavs town I watch often but the other players rely too much on LeBron so when he is out so is the pressure of the team, I always tell my kids there is no "I" in team and this last run into the semi-finals has shown it as large as life, Shaq walks around looking for burnt out stadium lights then bobbles one inside the net after 3 pushes - that was awsome to see but we need the team to work together the other 50 some minutes, I think the coach has to clear the bench and find out who can out carry LeBron, surely there is someone sitting down who could do it.

Tough break for the Cavs. You think Lebron is going to re-sign?

I do sub work for one of his housing companies and with the market slump he may go away. Would I miss him, as a investor - yes, not on the court - he can not get the team engaged in the game when he takes off doing his thing that Z had a grip on last year, LeBron would make a good coach in 5-8 years.

I thought the Cetlicts were going to blow it last night aginst Orlando. I can only hope that Dwight Howard stays asleep for this series:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back