MY Seadoo 94 xp no power on water please help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

anurat

I has been rebuild cabs and pop-off tested , all fuel line, spark plug and compression test 145 both
I has been set rotary valve at any position 130 , 147 , 149 degree result same.
pump drive it fine.
can turn flywheel by hand.
She can run fine on trailer can reach 7000 rpm.
but on water she can only 2500 rpm.

Last edited:
If you are only getting 2500 rpm in the water it’s not pump related.

7000 out of the water tells you nothing other than it runs.

Did you use all Genuine Mikuni carb parts, correct new needles and seats, correct spring?

Are you 100% sure the compression tester is accurate?

Finally, you don’t set different rotary valve timings, there are different rotary valves but you need the correct one for your engine and you only set it exactly per the manual with a degree wheel marking at the top and bottom of the MAG intake port.

I know its probably a longshot but when I had similar issue with different ski, it was just fouled out plugs. With no load it ran fine on trailer, but in water it wouldn't go above 3000rpm and just act like it was cutting spark.

Did you use all Genuine Mikuni carb parts, correct new needles and seats, correct spring?

Are you 100% sure the compression tester is accurate?

Finally, you don’t set different rotary valve timings, there are different rotary valves but you need the correct one for your engine and you only set it exactly per the manual with a degree wheel marking at the top and bottom of the MAG intake port.
Mikidymac Yes I use correct new needles and seats and spring I have checking many times and include leaking check.
for compression I have test with many time with uninstall other plug when test and installed other plug result are same.
first I have set rotary vale as manual not working then I tried set to other degree for test result are same and finally I have set as manual result same.
today I have try to reinstalled pump system but now water low tide I will be testing tomorrow if not working I Plans to remove engine from boat to reinstall top end engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back