MPEM CDI Blowing the 5 amp fuse

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

All Things Custom

Does your mpem keep blowing the 5 amp fuse? Maybe I can help! You can contact me by PM thru the forum or my contact information is to the Left in my Avatar...

Thanks in advance, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
MPEM blowing 5 amp fuse

Sir,

I have a 1999 Seadoo Challenger that when I put a fuse in the MPEM has an audible clicking noise coming from it (at a very fast rate). Once I get the engines running the tacs go crazy and then the fuse blows shortly there after. I removed the MPEM the other day and I can see an area that is puffed out like it had over heated on the back.

Are you able to fix this sort of problem?

Thank you for you time

Ken

MPEM repair....

For those that remember, All Things Custom has been a member for over a year, helping members find a fix for their mpems that are blowing the 5 amp fuse.

Last November, he had a host of personal issues that caused him to abruptly stop correspondence with the forum. I think it's o.k for me to say, for him, that he lost his computer in the fires of Southern California last year.

You can contact Mike by PM or through his profile page if you would like to ask him of his assistance in determining if your MPEM meets his criteria for repair........

Last edited by a moderator:
Electrical box...

You'll need to look in your electrical box. Trace your red battery wire to the electrical box. Remove the cover and you should see your fuses....:cheers:

His business is out of business. Anyone know how to reach him?

Attachments

• received_443971306211050.jpeg
    received_443971306211050.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
Back