Missing thrust washer???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomps33

I got a new impeller in the mail yesterday from impros so I decided to install it today along with a new wear ring. I got the old wear ring removed and the new one installed. When I went to install the new impeller I noticed It doesn't have a thrust washer. I'm just posting pictures of the jet pump to confirm that it's stock and I need to order a thrust washer. This is the first time I've torn into a jet pump and not sure what it's supposed to look like. Also not sure how it ran without a thrust washer?? Oh yeah, this is for a 96 XP.

Impeller shaft with thrust bearing
photo-9.jpg

Jet pump
photo-10.jpgphoto-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a new impeller in the mail yesterday from impros so I decided to install it today along with a new wear ring. I got the old wear ring removed and the new one installed. When I went to install the new impeller I noticed It doesn't have a thrust washer. I'm just posting pictures of the jet pump to confirm that it's stock and I need to order a thrust washer. This is the first time I've torn into a jet pump and not sure what it's supposed to look like. Also not sure how it ran without a thrust washer?? Oh yeah, this is for a 96 XP.

Pretty much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back